Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Osaka (Namba), DOTONBORI Crystal Hotel II is within a 15-minute walk of Kuromon Ichiba Market and Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Amerikamura and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Nipponbashi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Doton Plaza - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kuromon Ichiba Market - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Amerikamura - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nipponbashi - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Ebisu Bridge - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Dotonbori Glico Sign - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Osaka Shochikuza - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Osaka Shinkabukiza Theater - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Osaka International House Foundation - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Namba Hatch - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Namba Parks - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Namba Yasaka Shrine - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 49.1 km / 30.5 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 39.8 km / 24.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective June 1, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Luggage storage