Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tarapoto, Hostal Casa Blanca is a 5-minute walk from Plaza de Armas de Tarapoto and 9 minutes by foot from Takiwasi Center. This hostal is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Centro Urku and 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Tarapoto National University of San Martin.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Huallaga River - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Plaza de Armas de Tarapoto - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Takiwasi Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Centro Urku - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tarapoto National University of San Martin - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Petroglifos de Polish - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Ahuashiyacu Falls - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Castillo de Lamas - 22.3 km / 13.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hostal Casa Blanca is Tarapoto (TPP-Comandante FAP Guillermo del Castillo Paredes) - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 2.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 5 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Total number of rooms - 10
- -Express check-in
- -Luggage storage