Located in Chikuma, Shunjyuan Wakanoyu is a 1-minute drive from Nishizawa Piggy Bank Museu and 5 minutes from Joyama Historic Park and Arata-Jo Mountain Castle. This hotel is 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from Bessho Hot Springs and 24 mi (38.6 km) from Sugadaira Ski Resort.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and slippers. Conveniences include safes and a turndown service, and housekeeping is provided daily.Dining
At Shunjyuan Wakanoyu, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and microwave in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nishizawa Piggy Bank Museu - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Joyama Historic Park and Arata-Jo Mountain Castle - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Daiei-ji Temple - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Choraku-ji Temple - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Mori Shogunzuka Keyhole Tomb - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Nagano Prefectural Museum of History - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
Shinshu Anzu no Sato Aguri Park - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Hasedeta Temple - 11 km / 6.9 mi
Hijiri Kogen Ski Area - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Ueda Castle - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Uedadai Shrine - 14.9 km / 9.2 mi
Ueda City Museum - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Nagano Olympic Stadium - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
Former Matsushiro Literary and Military School - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
Chausuyama Dinosaur Park - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator