Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Guest House Darumaya - Hostel in Nishinoshima, you'll be on the waterfront, and 5 mi (8 km) from Oki Shrine and 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from Rainbow Beach. This hostel is 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from Takuhi Shrine and 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from Saburo-iwa Rocks.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 guestrooms featuring microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hostel also features shopping on site, a picnic area, and barbecue grills.Dining
Grab dinner at Grill house "Aburi Goya" , a restaurant that specializes in local cuisine. You can also grab snacks at the coffee shop/café.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities, microwave in a common area, and refrigerator in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Oki Shrine - 8 km / 5 mi
Rainbow Beach - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Takuhi Shrine - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Saburo-iwa Rocks - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Kinkojisan Konko Temple - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Akiya Beach - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
Oki Momo Dome - 44.1 km / 27.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Long-term renters welcome.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: JPY 0 per day
- Laundry fee: JPY 300 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Shopping on site
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Coffee shop or café - 1
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator
- -Picnic area