With a stay at Hotel Crown Hills Kitami Annex in Kitami, you'll be a 4-minute walk from Pierson Memorial Museum and 11 minutes by foot from Kitami Mint Memorial Museum. This spa hotel is 20.5 mi (32.9 km) from Onneyu Hot Spring and 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from Kitami Family Land.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and an elevator. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pierson Memorial Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Kitami Mint Memorial Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kitami Family Land - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Lake Abashiri - 29.7 km / 18.5 mi
Abashiri Quasi-National Park - 31.3 km / 19.4 mi
Onneyu Hot Spring - 32.9 km / 20.5 mi
KaraKuri Cuckoo Clock - 33.1 km / 20.6 mi
Yamano Aquarium - 33.5 km / 20.8 mi
Kitakitsune Farm - 33.8 km / 21 mi
Higashimokoto Nyuraku Museum - 41.1 km / 25.5 mi
Memanbetsu Golf Corse - 42 km / 26.1 mi
Yokoyama Fruit Farm - 43.7 km / 27.2 mi
Abashiri Prison Museum - 44.2 km / 27.5 mi
Okhotsk Ryuhyo Museum - 44.5 km / 27.7 mi
Museum of Northern Peoples - 44.6 km / 27.7 mi
The nearest major airport is Memanbetsu Airport (MMB) - 31.2 km / 19.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
The front desk is open daily from 5:00 AM - 2:00 AM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 500 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Shared microwave
- -Free bicycles on site