With a stay at BalticOn Polanki in Kolobrzeg, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Stefan Zeromski Park and Jaws Fountain. This aparthotel is 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Kolobrzeg Beach and 26 mi (41.8 km) from Mielno Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 47 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and ovens. Rooms have private balconies. Flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include separate sitting areas and microwaves, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a sauna, a fitness center, and a seasonal outdoor pool.Dining
Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities and an elevator. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Stefan Zeromski Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Kolobrzeg Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Jaws Fountain - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Co-Cathedral Basilica of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Polish Army Museum - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Kołobrzeg Old Town Hall - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Patria Colbergiensis Museum - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Galeria Molo - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
Kołobrzeg Pier - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Monument of the Polish Wedding to the Sea - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Kołobrzeg Lighthouse - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Kolobrzeg Beach - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
East Beach - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Ustronie Morskie Church - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Municipal Sports and Recreation Center - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
The preferred airport for BalticOn Polanki is Szczecin (SZZ-Solidarnosc) - 99.3 km / 61.7 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after noon please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- City/local tax: PLN 4
- Cleaning fee: PLN 249 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: PLN 40 for adults and PLN 20 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: PLN 30 per day
- Pet fee: PLN 50 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-in fee: PLN 100 for check-in between 7:00 PM and 10:00 PM
- Housekeeping fee: PLN 249 per stay
- High chair fee: PLN 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Handrails in stairways