Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at HOSTEL CASA SABINO FAYSAL places you in the heart of Atibaia, within a 15-minute walk of Museu Olho Latino and Sao Joao Tennis Club. This hostel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Edmundo Zanoni Park and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Presidente Juzcelino Kubtischeck Square.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Amenities
This hostel has 1 building and offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include microwave in a common area and refrigerator in a common area.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Museu Olho Latino - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sao Joao Tennis Club - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Presidente Juzcelino Kubtischeck Square - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Edmundo Zanoni Park - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Braganca Paulista Public Gardens - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
Telephone Museum - 25.4 km / 15.8 mi
Olho D'Agua Hill - 26.3 km / 16.3 mi
Seven Falls Dam - 30.4 km / 18.9 mi
Lago dos Patos - 49 km / 30.5 mi
Parque Shopping Maia - 52 km / 32.3 mi
The nearest major airport is Sao Paulo (GRU-Guarulhos - Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl.) - 63.8 km / 39.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
The front desk is open daily from 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Television in common areas
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 3
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator
- -Street parking
- -Off-street parking