Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at HOTEL LiVEMAX ASAKUSABASHI-EKIMAE in Tokyo (Taito), you'll be a 2-minute drive from Akihabara Electric Town and 5 minutes from Ryogoku Kokugikan. This hotel is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Sensō-ji Temple and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Ueno Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the guestrooms featuring microwaves and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature hair dryers and slippers. Conveniences include complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kaminarimon - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Ueno Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Ueno Zoo - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 66.2 km / 41.1 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 23.1 km / 14.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)