A stay at City Motel Bad Salzuflen places you in the heart of Bad Salzuflen, steps from Teutoburg Forest-Egge Hills Nature Park and 9 minutes by foot from Kurpark. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Hortus Vitalis and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Gradierwerken.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or take in the view from a terrace and a garden.Dining
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary full breakfast is served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Teutoburg Forest-Egge Hills Nature Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kurpark - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Hortus Vitalis - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Gradierwerken - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Bad Salzuflen Exhibition Centre - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Messezentrum Bad Salzuflen - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
H2O Herford Sports and Water Park - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Junkerhaus - 15.2 km / 9.5 mi
Lipperlandhalle - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Brake Castle - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
Mühlenkreiskliniken AöR - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Museum Huelsmann - 22.1 km / 13.8 mi
Historical Museum Bielefeld - 22.3 km / 13.8 mi
Princely Residence Castle Detmold - 23 km / 14.3 mi
Kanueinstiegsstelle - 23.6 km / 14.6 mi
The nearest major airport is Hannover Airport (HAJ) - 99.9 km / 62.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - 11:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 31 March, EUR 0.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.60 per night for guests up to 14 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 31 October, EUR 0.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.60 per night for guests up to 14 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Lockers available
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -One meeting room - 1
- -Shopping mall on site
- -Art gallery on site
- -Designer stores on site
- -Outdoor furniture
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Food and water bowls