With a stay at VELINN Pousada Chalé Suisso in Ilhabela (Itaquanduba), you'll be a 2-minute drive from Saco da Capela Beach and 14 minutes from Cabras Island. This inn is 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from Feiticeira Beach and 5.6 mi (9 km) from Juliao Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ilhabela Stadium - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Nautical Museum of Ilhabela - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Pereque Beach - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Narwhal Ilhabela - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Ilhabela Port Marina - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Engenho D'Agua Beach - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Saco da Capela Beach - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Itaquanduba Beach - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Vila Beach - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Cel. Juliao Square - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Igreja Matriz em Ilhabela Plaza - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Rua do Meio - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Praia de Santa Teresa - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Saco do Indaia Beach - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Baepi Peak - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Street parking