Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Ninohe City Hotel in Ninohe, you'll be in the business district and 7 minutes by car from Kindaichi Onsen. This hotel is 31.2 mi (50.2 km) from Appi Kogen Ski Resort and 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from Shiroyama Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 80 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kindaichi Onsen - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Shiroyama Park - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Hase Peony Garden - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Iwate Children's Forest - 33.7 km / 20.9 mi
Tomb of Christ - 34.5 km / 21.4 mi
Korekawa Archaeological Museum - 36.2 km / 22.5 mi
Hachinohe City Museum - 36.9 km / 22.9 mi
Nagane Sports Park - 37.7 km / 23.4 mi
Hachinohe Yatai Village Miroku Yokocho - 38.4 km / 23.9 mi
Kushihiki Hachimangu Shrine - 38.8 km / 24.1 mi
Hachi-shoku Center - 39 km / 24.2 mi
Nejo Castle - 39.1 km / 24.3 mi
Hachinohe Park - 39.5 km / 24.5 mi
Hachinohe City Museum of Art - 39.6 km / 24.6 mi
Mount Nanashigure - 40 km / 24.9 mi
The nearest major airport is Misawa (MSJ) - 62.9 km / 39.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. Please note: This property serves full breakfast instead of buffet breakfast on Sundays.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 820 and JPY 2000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Shared microwave