When you stay at Arena Grand Kazela Camping Homes in Medulin, you'll be on the beach, a 1-minute drive from Kvarner Gulf and 6 minutes from Bijeca Beach. This beach holiday park is 8.7 mi (13.9 km) from Pula Arena and 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from Punta Verudela Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 164 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Rooms have private furnished patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and 40-inch LCD televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes and microwaves, and housekeeping is provided weekly.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a water park (surcharge) and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this Mediterranean holiday park include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy pizza at PEEKABOO, one of the holiday park's many dining establishments, which include 5 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Episcopal Complex of the Euphrasian Basilica in the Historic Centre of Poreč - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kvarner Gulf - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Bijeca Beach - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Golden Sun Casino - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Forum - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Communal Palace - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Temple of Augustus - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Cathedral of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Istrian Museum of Contemporary Art - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Zerostrasse - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Archeological Museum - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Gate of Hercules - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Naval Cemetery - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Fort Bourguignon - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Pula Arena - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
The preferred airport for Arena Grand Kazela Camping Homes is Pula (PUY) - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. This property's restaurant is closed October 1-April 30 every year. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safety Protocol (Radisson) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.66 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.33 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 September, EUR 1.08 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.54 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Tennis on site
- -Free long-term parking
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Children's pool
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Electric car charging station
- -Children's club
- -Water park access (surcharge)
- -Number of restaurants - 5
- -Wheelchair accessible – no