Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Nanakura Sanso in Omachi, you'll be 9.5 mi (15.2 km) from Omachi Sports Park and 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from Lake Kizaki. This ryokan is 15.1 mi (24.2 km) from Azumino Chihiro Art Museum and 15.4 mi (24.8 km) from Lake Aoki.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 guestrooms. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, spring water baths, and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as hot springs or take in the view from a terrace. This ryokan also features shopping on site, a television in a common area, and a vending machine.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the ryokan's coffee shop/café. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 5:00 AM to 7:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Omachi Dam - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Omachi Onsen-kyo - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Sake Museum - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Omachi Sports Park - 15.2 km / 9.5 mi
Jiigatake Ski Area - 17 km / 10.5 mi
Lake Kizaki - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
Alps Azumino National Government Park - 19.7 km / 12.2 mi
Kashimayari Sports Village - 23.6 km / 14.7 mi
Nishina Shinmei Shrine - 23.6 km / 14.7 mi
Azumino Chihiro Art Museum - 24.2 km / 15.1 mi
Lake Aoki - 24.8 km / 15.4 mi
Mount Kashima Yarigatake - 25.7 km / 15.9 mi
Himekawa Headwaters Nature Exploration Park - 28.9 km / 18 mi
Hakuba Sanosaka Ski Resort - 29.5 km / 18.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 5:00 AM - 8:00 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Hot springs access available from midnight to 7:00 PM.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 2820 for adults and JPY 2820 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Television in common areas
- -Shopping on site
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Coffee shop or café - 1