With a stay at Nanakura Sanso in Omachi, you'll be 9.5 mi (15.2 km) from Omachi Sports Park and 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from Kurobe Dam. This ryokan is 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from Lake Kizaki and 15.1 mi (24.2 km) from Azumino Chihiro Art Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 guestrooms. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, spring water baths, and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as hot springs or take in the view from a terrace. This ryokan also features shopping on site, a television in a common area, and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the ryokan's coffee shop/café. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 5:00 AM to 7:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Omachi Dam - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Tkase Valley - 8.1 km / 5.1 mi
Omachi Energy Museum - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Omachi Onsen-kyo - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Shiki Theater Museum - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Chubu-Sangaku National Park - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Sake Museum - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Omachi Sports Park - 15.2 km / 9.5 mi
Nyakuichio-ji Shrine - 15.4 km / 9.5 mi
Jiigatake Ski Area - 17 km / 10.5 mi
Museum of Salt Road Yabusame Hall - 17 km / 10.6 mi
Reisho-ji Temple - 17.8 km / 11 mi
Omachi Alpine Museum - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Kurobe Dam - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
Lake Kizaki - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 346 km / 215 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 284.6 km / 176.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
The front desk is open daily from 5:00 AM - 8:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Hot springs access available from midnight to 7:00 PM.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 2820 for adults and JPY 2820 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Television in common areas
- -Shopping on site
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Coffee shop or café - 1