Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Adlersky, Hostel House Sochi is within a 10-minute drive of Adler Beach and Amshensky Dvor. This hostel is 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from St. Sarkis Cathedral and 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from Adler History Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 7 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Dining
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Adler Beach - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
St. Sarkis Cathedral - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Adler History Museum - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Seagull Beach - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Mandarin Mall - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Noviy Vek - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Aquapark Amfibius - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Sochi Dolphinarium - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Olympic Beach - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Sochi Olympic Park - 8 km / 5 mi
Sochi Discovery World Aquarium - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Ice Cube Curling Center - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Amshensky Dvor - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Olympic Alder Park - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Shayba Arena - 10 km / 6.2 mi
The nearest major airport is Sochi (AER-Sochi Intl.) - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: RUB 10.0 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: RUB 200 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)