Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at RG Naxos Hotel in Giardini Naxos, you'll be near the bay and minutes from Recanati Beach and close to Greek Theatre. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Archaeological Museum and Giardini Naxos Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 296 air-conditioned rooms featuring MP3 docking stations and minibars. Rooms have private balconies. LCD televisions with pay movies are provided, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at Panarea, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink from the beach bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. This hotel has 9 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Spa services and beauty treatments are reserved for guests age 16 years and older. The indoor Thalossotherapy pool has a minimum age requirement of 14 years. Private beach and use of the indoor pool is subject to a surcharge. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Towels, beach umbrellas, and sun loungers are available for a surcharge. For more information, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. The property's beach is open from mid-May to September. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per day
- A pet fee will be charged
- Facilities fee: EUR 30 per person, per day and includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Tourism fee: EUR 2 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
This property is closed from 30 November 2018 to 12 December 2018 (dates subject to change). The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 15 October to 15 May:
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Full-service spa
- -Beach towels
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Breakfast service
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Beach bar
- -On private beach