Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Dancar in Pamplona, you'll be within a 10-minute walk of Toto Villamizar Photography Museum and Museum of Modern Art Ramirez Villamizar. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Market House and 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Santa Clara Cathedral.Rooms
Stay in one of 36 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Toto Villamizar Photography Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Museum of Modern Art Ramirez Villamizar - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
House of the Royal Treasury - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Archdiocesan Museum of Religious Art - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Santa Clara Cathedral - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Market House - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Anzoategui House Museum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Colonial House Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Los Tanques Park - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Dancar is Bucaramanga (BGA-Palonegro Intl.) - 136.8 km / 85 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Long-term renters welcome.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage