Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at KYOTO Crystal Hotel III in Kyoto (Minami), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Kyoto Tower and Kawaramachi. This hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Higashi Honganji Temple and 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Sanjusangendo Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 77 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include microwaves, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and a vending machine.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kyoto Tower - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto TERRSA - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tofukuji Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Nintendo World Headquarters - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Toji Temple - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Umekoji Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Costume Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Fushimi Inari Shrine - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Pontocho - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 98.3 km / 61.1 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 47.5 km / 29.5 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 75.6 km / 47 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 500 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage