With a stay at Sumé Hostel in Sao Thome das Letras, you'll be a 3-minute walk from Witch Stone and 5 minutes by foot from Sao Thome Cave. This hostel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Sao Thome Church and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Pyramid House.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and ovens. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This hostel also features a television in a common area and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, refrigerator in a common area, and lockers.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Witch Stone - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Sao Thome Cave - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Sao Thome Church - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Pyramid House - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Lua Waterfall - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Antares Waterfall - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Sobradinho Caves - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Church of Our Lady of the Remedies - 46.2 km / 28.7 mi
Water Park - 46.4 km / 28.9 mi
Church of St. Elizabeth of Hungary - 46.5 km / 28.9 mi
Caxambu Cable Car - 47.3 km / 29.4 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - midnight. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Children 18 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: BRL 50.0 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Free breakfast
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Lockers available
- -Shared refrigerator