Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at ATO Hotel in Kyoto (Sakyo Ward), you'll be a 3-minute walk from Pontocho and 12 minutes by foot from Kawaramachi. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Nishiki Market and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Kyoto University.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pontocho - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Gion Shirakawa Area - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Honnoji Temple - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Teramachi Street - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kawaramachi - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Miyakomesse - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto National Museum of Modern Art - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Shoren-in Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto University - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto Kaikan Concert Hall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Gion Corner - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 102.6 km / 63.8 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 47.2 km / 29.3 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 80.3 km / 49.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Long-term renters welcome. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a security system.
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 4 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage