Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Pousada Matusa in Jijoca de Jericoacoara, you'll be near the beach, within a 10-minute walk of Jericoacoara Beach and Nossa Senhora de Fatima Chapel. This pousada is 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from Prea Beach and 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Malhada Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 guestrooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nossa Senhora de Fatima Chapel - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Central Square - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Malhada Beach - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Jericoacoara Beach - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Por do Sol Dune - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Jericoacoara Lighthouse - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Furada Stone - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Frade Stone - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Mangue Seco Beach - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Prea Beach - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Paraiso Lagoon - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
The nearest major airport is Jericoacoara (JJD) - 34 km / 21.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Swimming pool