When you stay at Pousada NANO in Jijoca de Jericoacoara, you'll be near the beach, within a 10-minute walk of Jericoacoara Beach and Por do Sol Dune. This pousada is 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from Paraiso Lagoon and 22 mi (35.4 km) from Prea Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jericoacoara Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Por do Sol Dune - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Central Square - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Nossa Senhora de Fatima Chapel - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Malhada Beach - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Jericoacoara Lighthouse - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Furada Stone - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Mangue Seco Beach - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Frade Stone - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Paraiso Lagoon - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Prea Beach - 35.4 km / 22 mi
The nearest major airport is Jericoacoara (JJD) - 32.4 km / 20.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free breakfast
- -Front desk (limited hours)