With a stay at Nevsky 67 in St. Petersburg (St. Petersburg City Centre), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of State Hermitage Museum and Winter Palace and St. Isaac's Cathedral. This hotel is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Kazan Cathedral and 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Mariinsky Theatre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 11 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
This hotel was built in 2018.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour front desk, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: RUB 0.0 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: RUB 0.0 (rates may vary)
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Elevator - true