When you stay at OceanVilla Yuninohama in Miyakojima, you'll be near the beach, within a 5-minute drive of Hisamatsugoyushi Monument and Irabu-Ohashi Bridge. This hotel is 2 mi (3.3 km) from Painagama Beach and 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from Miyako Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Dining
Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hisamatsugoyushi Monument - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Painagama Beach - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Miyako Shrine - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Irabu-Ohashi Bridge - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Hirara Tropical Botanical Garden - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Miyakojima City Museum - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Sunayama Beach - 8 km / 5 mi
Makiyama Observatory - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Maebama Beach - 8.9 km / 5.6 mi
Nudok Biab - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Watariguchi Beach - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Kurima Bridge - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Ueno German Culture Village - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Sankakuten - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Shigira Beach - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Miyakojima Airport (MMY) - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Shimojijima Airport (SHI) - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property only accepts credit cards and cash for all bookings and onsite payments Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 3:00 PM - 7:30 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests with Room Only plan must book meals in advance.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1000 for adults and JPY 1000 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no