Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Miyakojima, OceanVilla Yuninohama is a 4-minute drive from Hisamatsugoyushi Monument and 6 minutes from Painagama Beach. This hotel is 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from Irabu-Ohashi Bridge and 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Miyako Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Dining
Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hisamatsugoyushi Monument - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Painagama Beach - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Miyako Shrine - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Irabu-Ohashi Bridge - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Makiyama Observatory - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Hirara Tropical Botanical Garden - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Sunayama Beach - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Maebama Beach - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Miyakojima City Museum - 8.9 km / 5.6 mi
Kurima Bridge - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Ueno German Culture Village - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Shigira Beach - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
Imgya Beach - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Imgya Marine Garden - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Miyakojima Marine Park - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Miyakojima (MMY) - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Shimojijima (SHI) - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 7:30 AM - 10:00 AM
- Monday - Sunday: 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1000 for adults and JPY 1000 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)