With a stay at Villa Kalamia Dolphins in Santorini, you'll be near the beach, a 3-minute walk from Perissa Beach and a 4-minute drive from Perivolos Beach. This guesthouse is 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from Santorini Caldera and 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Athinios Port.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.Dining
Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Aegean Islands - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Perissa Beach - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Museum of Minerals and Fossils - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Perivolos Beach - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Ancient Thira - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Santorini Arts Factory - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Vlychada Beach - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Tomato Industrial Museum - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Gavalas Vineyard - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Boutari Winery - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Antoniou Winery - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Eros Beach - 6.8 km / 4.3 mi
Venetsanos Winery - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Caldera Beach - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Castle of Akrotiri - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
The preferred airport for Villa Kalamia Dolphins is Santorini National Airport (JTR) - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds Safety features at this property include a first aid kit
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - noon. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: EUR 7 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)