With a stay at Hotel Restaurant Du Plomb du Cantal in Albepierre-Bredons, you'll be in the mountains, just steps from Auvergne Volcanoes Regional Nature Park and a 5-minute drive from Le Lioran. This hotel is 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from Rocher Bonnevie and 10 mi (16.1 km) from Lioran Tourist Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 guestrooms. Rooms have private furnished patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and hair dryers.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Enjoy a meal at Plan du Cantal or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Auvergne Volcanoes Regional Nature Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Le Lioran - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Rocher Bonnevie - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Lioran Tourist Center - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Téléphérique du Plomb du Cantal - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Plomb du Cantal - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
La Vallée de Brezons - 23.6 km / 14.7 mi
Musee de la Haute Auvergne - 24.9 km / 15.5 mi
Puy Mary - 27.2 km / 16.9 mi
Saint-Flour Cathedral - 28.5 km / 17.7 mi
GAEC du Mont-Journal - 30.8 km / 19.1 mi
Aubrac Natural Regional Park - 32.3 km / 20 mi
Cascades Lake - 33.1 km / 20.6 mi
Chateau d'Alleuze - 34.7 km / 21.5 mi
Gorges of Truyère - 35.1 km / 21.8 mi
The nearest major airport is Aurillac (AUR-Tronquieres) - 54.2 km / 33.7 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking