When you stay at SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Redding in Redding, you'll be near the airport, a 4-minute drive from Redding Civic Auditorium and 7 minutes from Bethel Church. This hotel is 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Turtle Bay Exploration Park and 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Sundial Bridge.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 84 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Redding Civic Auditorium - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Turtle Bay Exploration Park - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Sundial Bridge - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Waterworks Park - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Lake Redding Park - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Bethel Church - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Win-River Casino - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Tucker Oaks Golf Course - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Anderson Chamber of Commerce - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Anderson Historical Society - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Swasey Recreation Area - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Anderson River Park - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Whiskeytown Shasta Trinity National Recreation Area - 19.7 km / 12.3 mi
Whiskeytown Lake - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
Brandy Creek Beach - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
The preferred airport for SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Redding is Redding, CA (RDD-Redding Municipal) - 12 km / 7.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations. Guests are required to contact the hotel in advance if arriving outside of normal check-in hours.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 30.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available