With a stay at Hotel New Shohei in Tokyo (Shinjuku), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building and Roppongi Hills. This hotel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Tokyo National Olympic Stadium.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 33 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
This smoke-free hotel offers wheelchair access.Dining
At Hotel New Shohei, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Yasukuni Shrine - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
National Diet Building - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Nippon Budokan - 2.7 km / 1.6 mi
Robot Restaurant - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Suntory Hall - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Billboard Live - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Waseda University - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 71.5 km / 44.4 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 23.1 km / 14.3 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Shared microwave
- -Parking onsite