Located in Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu Equestrian Resort is within a 5-minute drive of Floating Mosque and Malaysian Handicraft Centre. This resort is 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Bukit Che Long and 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from Batu Buruk Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 23 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include desks and free tea bags/instant coffee, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or make use of other amenities including a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Floating Mosque - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Malaysian Handicraft Centre - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Bukit Che Long - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Batu Buruk Beach - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Pasar Payang - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Istana Maziah - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Kuala Terengganu Drawbridge - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Sultan Ismail Nasiruddin Shah Stadium - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Kampung Cina - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Pulau Mandor - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Paya Gelung - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Terengganu State Museum - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Crystal Mosque - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Paya Teluk Ketapang - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Kelulut Beach - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
The nearest major airport is Kuala Terengganu (TGG-Sultan Mahmood) - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a first aid kit
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM. If you arrive at the property after hours, you'll need to check in at an alternate location: Check-in at security postIf you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe & Clean (Malaysia) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property beginning July 1, 2021. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Children's pool
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Outdoor pool - 1
- -Wheelchair accessible – no