Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Taganka in Moscow (Tagansky), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Moscow Kremlin and State Tretyakov Gallery. This hotel is 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from St. Basil's Cathedral and 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, slippers, and hair dryers.Dining
Continental breakfasts are available daily from 10:00 AM to noon for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and a library. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Moscow International House of Music - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Museum of the Moscow Railway - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Zaryadye Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Moscow Choral Synagogue - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Moscow Kremlin - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
St. Basil's Cathedral - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Minin and Pozharsky Monument - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Red Square - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Spasskaya Tower - 3 km / 1.8 mi
GUM Department Store - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Lenin's Mausoleum - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Kuznetsky Most - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Kazan Cathedral - 3.2 km / 2 mi
State Tretyakov Gallery - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Resurrection Gate - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo) - 33.8 km / 21 mi
Moscow (DME-Domodedovo Intl.) - 49.8 km / 30.9 mi
Moscow (VKO-Vnukovo Intl.) - 30.8 km / 19.2 mi
Podolsk (OSF-Ostafyevo) - 32.7 km / 20.3 mi
Zhukovsky (ZIA) - 39.2 km / 24.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: RUB 300 for adults and RUB 300 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: RUB 300 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Water dispenser
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared refrigerator