Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Ishioka, Hotel Hashimotorou is a 1-minute drive from Ishioka City Folk Museum and 6 minutes from Kasumigaura Bay. This hotel is 14.2 mi (22.8 km) from Tsukuba University and 17.4 mi (28 km) from Mount Tsukuba.Rooms
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ishioka City Folk Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kasumigaura Bay - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Ostrich Kingdom Ishioka Farm - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Ibaraki Flower Park - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Aika Shrine - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
One Way Golf Club - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
Tsuchiura City Museum - 14.4 km / 9 mi
Atago Shrine - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Aeon Mall Tsuchiura - 16.2 km / 10 mi
Minedera Temple Sankoin - 17 km / 10.6 mi
Kasumigaura Park - 18.1 km / 11.3 mi
Kasumigaura Fureai Land Waterpark - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
Kasumigaura Aquarium - 19.1 km / 11.8 mi
Hojo Oike Pond - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
Yokaren Peace Memorial Musuem - 20.2 km / 12.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 66.3 km / 41.2 mi
Ibaraki (IBR) - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 8.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 780 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 2200 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Luggage storage
- -Electric car charging station