With a stay at Sítio Colibri - Serra da Mantiqueira in Brazópolis, you'll be 24 mi (38.7 km) from Capelinha De Mosaico and 28.4 mi (45.7 km) from Waterfall Cruise. This pousada is 29.1 mi (46.9 km) from Cachoeira dos Amores and 30.1 mi (48.5 km) from Delfim Moreira History Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 2 guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The pousada also offers room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary self-serve breakfast is served on weekdays from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Capelinha De Mosaico - 38.7 km / 24 mi
Waterfall Cruise - 45.7 km / 28.4 mi
Cachoeira dos Amores - 46.9 km / 29.1 mi
Delfim Moreira History Museum - 48.5 km / 30.1 mi
Santa Rita de Cassia Sanctuary - 48.9 km / 30.4 mi
Erasmo Cabral Playfield - 49.1 km / 30.5 mi
National Telecommunication Institute - 49.8 km / 30.9 mi
Inatel Theater - 49.9 km / 31 mi
Municipal Park - 50.7 km / 31.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 7:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: BRL 100.0 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Picnic area
- -Free breakfast
- -Free reception
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Children's pool
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Coffee shop or café - 1
- -One meeting room - 1
- -Free self-serve breakfast
- -Wheelchair accessible parking