Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Guesthouse Momonga Village - Hostel in Miyoshi, you'll be 6.2 mi (10 km) from Oboke Gorge and 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from Iya Valley. This hostel is 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from Iya Kazurabashi and 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from Urinating Boy of Iya Ravine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 individually decorated guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and slippers.Amenities
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kenmi Shrine - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Oboke Gorge - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Iya Valley - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
Iya Kazurabashi - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
Heike Yashiki Museum of Folklore - 19.9 km / 12.3 mi
Urinating Boy of Iya Ravine - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
Hashikurasan Ropeway - 23.4 km / 14.6 mi
Sankaku Shrine - 24.1 km / 15 mi
Mt. Nakatsu - 24.1 km / 15 mi
Paper Museum - 26.6 km / 16.5 mi
Mt. Unpenji - 26.8 km / 16.7 mi
Iya Kazurabashi Bridge - 27.5 km / 17.1 mi
Hashikuraji Temple - 29.1 km / 18.1 mi
Honenike Dam - 34.7 km / 21.5 mi
Unpenji Ropeway - 36.4 km / 22.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Takamatsu (TAK) - 66.3 km / 41.2 mi
Kochi (KCZ-Ryoma) - 66.2 km / 41.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds. Parties and events are allowed on site. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 10:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 9:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Train station shuttle service is available on request from 3:30 PM to 9:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3500.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 5 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Lockers available
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator