With a stay at Guesthouse Momonga Village - Hostel in Miyoshi, you'll be 6.2 mi (10 km) from Oboke Gorge and 12.7 mi (20.5 km) from Urinating Boy of Iya Ravine. This hostel is 14 mi (22.5 km) from Iya Kazurabashi and 17.1 mi (27.6 km) from Iya Kazurabashi Bridge.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 individually decorated guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and slippers.Amenities
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kenmi Shrine - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Tsurugisan Quasi-National Park - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Oboke Gorge - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Heike Yashiki Museum of Folklore - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
Urinating Boy of Iya Ravine - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
Iya Kazurabashi - 22.5 km / 14 mi
Hashikurasan Ropeway - 23.4 km / 14.6 mi
Sankaku Shrine - 24.4 km / 15.1 mi
Mt. Nakatsu - 24.7 km / 15.4 mi
Mt. Unpenji - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
Iya Kazurabashi Bridge - 27.6 km / 17.1 mi
Hashikuraji Temple - 28.5 km / 17.7 mi
Paper Museum - 33.8 km / 21 mi
Honenike Dam - 34.6 km / 21.5 mi
Unpenji Ropeway - 35.5 km / 22.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Takamatsu Airport (TAK) - 93.8 km / 58.3 mi
Ryoma Airport (KCZ) - 68 km / 42.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds Parties and events are allowed on site
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 10:00 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 9:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Train station shuttle service is available on request from 3:30 PM to 9:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Futon bed fee: JPY 3500 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 5 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Shared microwave
- -Lockers available
- -Shared refrigerator
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby