Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Henry By Portofino in San Andres, you'll be near the beach, within a 15-minute walk of Islote Sucre and Spratt Bight Beach. This hotel is 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from San Luis Beach and 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Paintball San Andres.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 air-conditioned rooms featuring plasma televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and hair dryers. Conveniences include complimentary bottled water, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Restaurante serving guests of Henry By Portofino. A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Spratt Bight Beach - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Coton Cay - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Paintball San Andres - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Islote Sucre - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
North End - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Punta Norte - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
First Baptist Church - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
San Andres Hill - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Rocky Cay - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Island House Museum - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Big Pond Lagoon - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
San Luis Beach - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Morgans Cave - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
West View - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
El Cove - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
The preferred airport for Henry By Portofino is San Andres (ADZ-Gustavo Rojas Pinilla Intl.) - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- There is no hot water on site.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Luggage storage