Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Cerrado Hotel in Campo Grande (Vila Alta), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Indigenous Nations Park and Campo Grande Central Fair. This hotel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Sao Jose Church and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Obelisk Monument.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 32 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Campo Grande Central Fair - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Sao Jose Church - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Shopping Pantanal - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Republic Square - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Belmar Fidalgo Square - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Obelisk Monument - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Ary Coelho Square - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Sao Francisco Church - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Morada dos Bais - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Campo Grande Craftsman House - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Orla Morena - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Mercadão Municipal - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Santo Antonio Parrochial Church - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Comendador Oshiro Takemori Square - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Aracy Balabanian Theater - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
The nearest major airport is Campo Grande (CGR-Campo Grande Intl.) - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Street parking