Located in Gelendzhik, Guest House Galatea is within a 15-minute drive of Aquapark Begemot and Zolotaya Bukhta. This guesthouse is 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from Park Olimp and 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from Singing Fountain.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks, housekeeping is provided on request, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as an indoor pool. Additional amenities at this guesthouse include complimentary wireless Internet access, a picnic area, and barbecue grills.Dining
Take advantage of the guesthouse's room service (during limited hours). Local cuisine breakfasts are served on weekends from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and microwave in a common area. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Aquapark Begemot - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Zolotaya Bukhta - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Park Olimp - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Singing Fountain - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Gelendzhik History Museum - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
Gelendzhik City Hall - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Gelendzhik Aqua Park - 14.6 km / 9 mi
Old Park Cultural Center - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Safari Park - 14.9 km / 9.2 mi
Dolmen in Shapsuga - 28.6 km / 17.8 mi
V. G. Korolenko House Museum - 29.3 km / 18.2 mi
Novorossiysk State Historical Museum Reserve - 36.4 km / 22.6 mi
Navy Monument Malaya Zamlya - 40.3 km / 25 mi
The nearest major airport is Gelendzhik (GDZ) - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: RUB 1000 per person (approximately)
- Housekeeping fee: RUB 400 every 2 days
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Shared microwave
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Shared refrigerator
- -Indoor pool - 1