Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at this aparthotel places you in the heart of Zamami, a 4-minute drive from Zamami Port and 7 minutes from Furuzamami Beach. This aparthotel is 30.9 mi (49.7 km) from Kokusai Dori and 32.2 mi (51.8 km) from Tomari Port.Rooms
Make yourself comfortable in this air-conditioned apartment, which features a fireplace and an LCD TV. There's a private lanai. A kitchenette is outfitted with a full-sized refrigerator/freezer, a stovetop, and a microwave. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and a DVD player is provided for your entertainment. A private bathroom with a shower/tub combination features a deep soaking tub and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as barbecue grills and a vending machine.Dining
For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Zamami Port - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Furuzamami Beach - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Ama Beach - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Aka Ferry Terminal - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Hizushi Beach - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Nishihama Beach - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Mt Nakadake - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Kushibaru Beach - 11 km / 6.9 mi
Sakurazaka Theatre - 49.5 km / 30.8 mi
Kokusai Dori - 49.7 km / 30.9 mi
Tomari Port - 51.8 km / 32.2 mi
The nearest major airport is Naha (OKA) - 57.3 km / 35.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Free breakfast
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Children's pool
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Number of spa tubs - 2