Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Mi Casa Hostel Riohacha in Riohacha, you'll be within a 10-minute walk of Cathedral of Our Lady of Remedies and Jose Prudencio Padilla Plaza. This hostel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Riohacha Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 7 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hostel also features shopping on site and a television in a common area.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hostel's coffee shop/café. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cathedral of Our Lady of Remedies - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Jose Prudencio Padilla Plaza - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Riohacha Beach - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Santa Marta (SMR-Simon Bolivar) - 184 km / 114.3 mi
Riohacha (RCH-Almirante Padilla) - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Free breakfast
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Water dispenser
- -Lockers available
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator
- -Street parking