With a stay at Yufuin Sanso Waremokou in Yufuin (Yufuin Onsen), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Kinrin Lake and Yufuin Motorcycle Museum. This ryokan is 6 mi (9.7 km) from Kijima Kogen Park and 8.7 mi (13.9 km) from Yunohira Hot Spring.Rooms
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 7 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring private pools and private spa tubs. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Dining
A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily from 8:30 AM to 9:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Yufuin Stained Glass Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Norman Rockwell Yufuin Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Bussanji Temple - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Sueda Art Gallery - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Yufuin Trick Art Meikyukan Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Kinrin Lake - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kyushu Yufuin Folk Village - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Yufuin Retro Motor Museum - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Showa Retro Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Aso Kuju National Park - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Artegio - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Yufuin Motorcycle Museum - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Mount Yufu Trailhead - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Kijima Kogen Park - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Mount Tsurumi - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
The nearest major airport is Oita Airport (OIT) - 54.7 km / 34 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: JPY 3240 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Smoke-free property
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Spa services on site
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking