With a stay at Bokai Hotel in Beppu, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Takegawara Onsen and Umitamago. This hotel is 4 mi (6.4 km) from Hells of Beppu and 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from Kijima Kogen Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 52 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and a turndown service, and housekeeping is provided daily.Dining
Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 8:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and an elevator. Free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Beppu Tower - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kaimonji Onsen - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Takegawara Onsen - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Beppu Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
B-Con Plaza, Global Tower - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Jigokumushikobo Kannawa - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Ichinoide Kaikan - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Beppu City Traditional Bamboo Centre - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Beppu Art Museum - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Kankaiji Onsen - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Beppu Rakutenchi - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Takasakiyama Zoo - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Umitamago - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Oita Fragrance Museum - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Takasaki Mountain - 4.8 km / 3 mi
The nearest major airport is Oita Airport (OIT) - 38.1 km / 23.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 250-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 2160 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free valet parking