With a stay at Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth Gold Experience, you'll be centrally located in Montreal, steps from The Underground City and 9 minutes by foot from Bell Centre. This 5-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Sainte-Catherine Street and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Palais des congres de Montreal.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 950 guestrooms featuring minibars and espresso makers. 55-inch flat-screen televisions with pay movies provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy French cuisine at Roselys, a fine-dining restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. A complimentary continental breakfast is served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The Underground City - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Place Bonaventure - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Cathedral-Basilica of Mary Queen of the World - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Place Ville-Marie - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Dorchester Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Victoria Square - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Bell Centre - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Eaton Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Sainte-Catherine Street - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
St. Patrick's Basilica - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
World Trade Center Montreal - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Christ Church Cathedral - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
United States Consulate General Montréal - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Phillips Square - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Palais des congres de Montreal - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. Airport (YUL) - 18.6 km / 11.5 mi
Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert) - 17 km / 10.5 mi
The preferred airport for Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth Gold Experience is Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. Airport (YUL).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Covered self parking fee: CAD 37 per night
- Covered valet parking fee: CAD 37 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Free breakfast
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free reception
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Reception hall
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Electric car charging station
- -Meeting rooms
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Coffee shop or café - 1
- -Indoor pool - 1
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Spa tub - 1
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Covered parking
- -Secured parking