Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Syoryuan in Kyoto (Minami), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Fushimi Inari Shrine and Kyoto Tower. This guesthouse is 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from Kawaramachi and 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Nishiki Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 2 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and microwave in a common area.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Katsura Imperial Villa - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Toji Temple - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Nintendo World Headquarters - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Kyoto Railway Museum - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Nishikyogoku Athletic Stadium - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Kyoto TERRSA - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Suzumushi-dera Temple - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Aeon Mall Kyoto - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Umekoji Park - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Fushimi Inari Shrine - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Tofukuji Temple - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Shijo Omiya - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Kyoto Tower - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 95.3 km / 59.2 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 47.8 km / 29.7 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 75.9 km / 47.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 2:00 AM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator