When you stay at The Haycock Hotel in Peterborough, you'll be on the riverwalk, within a 15-minute drive of Rutland Water Nature Reserve and East of England Showground. This hotel is 7 mi (11.3 km) from Burghley House and 4.4 mi (7 km) from Elton Hall & Gardens.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 48 individually decorated guestrooms. Your Select Comfort bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands. This Victorian hotel also features wedding services, a fireplace in the lobby, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Enjoy British cuisine at Bentley's Restaurant, a fine-dining restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Full breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Peterborough? This hotel has facilities measuring 6779 square feet (630 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Elton Hall & Gardens - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Stamford Meadows - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
East of England Arena and Events Centre - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Thorpe Wood Golf Course - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Longthorpe Tower - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Burghley House - 11.3 km / 7 mi
John Clare Cottage - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Fotheringhay Castle - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
St. Mary and All Saints - 12.5 km / 7.7 mi
East of England Showground - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Browne's Hospital and Museum - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
Peterborough Cathedral - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Peterborough Greyhound Stadium - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Rutland Water Nature Reserve - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Kirby Hall - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
The preferred airport for The Haycock Hotel is London (STN-Stansted) - 105.1 km / 65.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 18.00 for adults and GBP 12.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15.00 per pet, per night (maximum GBP 50 per stay) plus GBP 10 one-time cleaning fee
- Late check-out fee: GBP 30 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 630
- -Conference space size (feet) - 6779
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available