Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at The Haycock Hotel in Peterborough, you'll be on a river, within a 10-minute drive of East of England Showground and Burghley House. This hotel is 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from Rutland Water Nature Reserve and 4.4 mi (7 km) from Elton Hall & Gardens.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 48 individually decorated guestrooms. Your Select Comfort bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands. Additional features at this Victorian hotel include wedding services, a fireplace in the lobby, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Enjoy British cuisine at Bentley's Restaurant, a fine-dining restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Full breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Peterborough? This hotel has facilities measuring 6779 square feet (630 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Elton Hall & Gardens - 7 km / 4.4 mi
East of England Arena and Events Centre - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Stamford Meadows - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Browne's Hospital and Museum - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
John Clare Cottage - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Thorpe Wood Golf Course - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Longthorpe Tower - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Burghley House - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Fotheringhay Castle - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
St. Mary and All Saints - 12.5 km / 7.7 mi
East of England Showground - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Peterborough Cathedral - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Peterborough Greyhound Stadium - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Rutland Water Nature Reserve - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Kirby Hall - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
The preferred airport for The Haycock Hotel is London (STN-Stansted) - 105.1 km / 65.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 18.00 for adults and GBP 12.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15.00 per pet, per night (maximum GBP 50 per stay) plus GBP 10 one-time cleaning fee
- Late check-out fee: GBP 30 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Picnic area
- -Conference space size (meters) - 630
- -Conference space size (feet) - 6779
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available