Located in Kyotango, SORA to UMI is by the sea, a 1-minute drive from Tango-Amanohashidate-Oeyama Quasi-National Park and 7 minutes from Kotohiki Beach. This spa ryokan is 12 mi (19.3 km) from Yuhigaura Hot Springs and 7.7 mi (12.5 km) from Enjoji Temple.Rooms
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 6 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring private spa tubs and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. Additional amenities at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and a picnic area.Dining
At SORA to UMI, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and a vending machine. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tango-Amanohashidate-Oeyama Quasi-National Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kotohiki Beach - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Enjoji Temple - 12.5 km / 7.7 mi
Shizuka Shrine - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
Goshiki Beach Park - 18.1 km / 11.2 mi
Sanin Kaigan National Park - 18.4 km / 11.5 mi
Yuhigaura Hot Springs - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Urashima Shrine - 22.7 km / 14.1 mi
Kazurano Beach - 22.8 km / 14.1 mi
Honjohama Beach - 23.9 km / 14.8 mi
Oama Bridge Beach - 24.8 km / 15.4 mi
Cape Kyogamisaki - 25.7 km / 16 mi
Motoise Kono Shrine - 26.6 km / 16.5 mi
Amano Hashidate Beach - 27.1 km / 16.9 mi
Kasamatsu Park - 27.5 km / 17.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Hot springs access available from noon to 9:00 AM.
- Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Picnic area
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Vending machine
- -Full-service spa
- -Front desk (limited hours)