Daiichi Fuji Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Nagoya (Nagoya City Centre), Daiichi Fuji Hotel is within a 10-minute drive of Osu and Toyota Commemorative Museum of Industry and Technology. This hotel is 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from Nagoya Castle and 4 mi (6.5 km) from Atsuta Jingu Shrine.
Make yourself at home in one of the 179 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and in-room massages.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at FUJI serving guests of Daiichi Fuji Hotel. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The hotel will not accept requests to change the room type booked to accommodate smoking or non-smoking preferences. Guests booked in a non-smoking room cannot request a smoking room, and guests booked in a smoking room cannot request a non-smoking room. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1100 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1200 per night
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Free wired Internet