A stay at eph KYOTO places you in the heart of Kyoto, within a 10-minute drive of Toji Temple and Kyoto Tower. This hotel is 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from Sanjusangendo Temple and 1.8 mi (3 km) from Pontocho.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 19 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kyoto TERRSA - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto Tower - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Toji Temple - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Nintendo World Headquarters - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Umekoji Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tofukuji Temple - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Kyoto Railway Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Kawaramachi - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Fushimi Inari Shrine - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Nishiki Market - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 98.1 km / 60.9 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 47.4 km / 29.5 mi
The preferred airport for eph KYOTO is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Free breakfast
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance