Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Daiwa Roynet Hotel Nagoya-Shinkansenguchi, you'll be centrally located in Nagoya, within a 10-minute drive of Toyota Commemorative Museum of Industry and Technology and Osu. This hotel is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Nagoya Castle and 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from Atsuta Jingu Shrine.
Make yourself at home in one of the 165 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature bidets and hair dryers.
This hotel has 12 floors in 1 building and offers wheelchair access. Amenities include designated smoking areas.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Iris serving guests of Daiwa Roynet Hotel Nagoya-Shinkansenguchi. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Nagoya? This hotel has facilities measuring 646 square feet (60 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1030 for adults and JPY 510 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine