Daiwa Roynet Hotel Nagoya-Shinkansenguchi
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Daiwa Roynet Hotel Nagoya-Shinkansenguchi, you'll be centrally located in Nagoya, within a 10-minute drive of Toyota Commemorative Museum of Industry and Technology and Osu. This hotel is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Nagoya Castle and 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from Atsuta Jingu Shrine.
Make yourself at home in one of the 165 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature bidets and hair dryers.
This hotel has 12 floors in 1 building and offers wheelchair access. Amenities and recreational activities include designated smoking areas and bicycle rentals nearby.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Iris serving guests of Daiwa Roynet Hotel Nagoya-Shinkansenguchi. Breakfast is available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Nagoya? This hotel has facilities measuring 646 square feet (60 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1030 for adults and JPY 510 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- -One meeting room
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free wired Internet