With a stay at VIA INN Nihonbashi Ningyocho in Tokyo (Chuo), you'll be a 2-minute drive from Akihabara Electric Town and 8 minutes from Tokyo International Forum. This hotel is 1.8 mi (3 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace and 2.5 mi (4 km) from Ueno Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 240 guestrooms. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as blackout drapes/curtains and in-room massages.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities, an elevator, and microwave in a common area.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Ginza Six - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 2.7 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 3 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 65.6 km / 40.7 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 20.9 km / 13 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1650 for adults and JPY 880 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Stair-free path to entrance