Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Petit Bali Higashishinjuku - Adults Only in Tokyo (Shinjuku), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Waseda University. This hotel is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine and 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Yoyogi Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 29 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Robot Restaurant - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Takashimaya Times Square - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Shinjuku Central Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Waseda University - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Chinzan-so Garden - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Takeshita Street - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 73.6 km / 45.7 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 24 km / 14.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free wired Internet
- -Luggage storage