When you stay at Résidence Pierre & Vacances Premium Les Fermes de Méribel in Les Allues, you'll be near ski lifts, within a 15-minute drive of Courchevel 1650 and Meribel Ski Resort. This 4-star residence is 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from Courchevel 1850 and 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from La Tania Ski Resort.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 56 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include microwaves, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a sauna and a fitness center. This residence also features complimentary wireless Internet access, ski storage, and gift shops/newsstands.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Meribel Ski Resort - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Meribel Golf Club - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
La Tania Ski Resort - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Olympe 2 Gondola - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Rhodos 1 Gondola - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Rhodos 2 Gondola - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Saulire Express 1 Gondola - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Courchevel 1300 - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Praz Gondola - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Courchevel 1650 - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
Courchevel 1550 - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Olympe 1 Gondola - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Le Grand Spa des Alpes - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Lac de la Rosiere - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Chenus Gondola - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
The preferred airport for Résidence Pierre & Vacances Premium Les Fermes de Méribel is Chambery (CMF-Chambery - Savoie) - 100.9 km / 62.7 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and high chair
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 9:00 AM - noon
- Monday - Sunday: 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Sanitary Protocol (UNPLV - France).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 17 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet, per day (maximum EUR 55 per stay)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
- In-room safe fee: EUR 2 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Fitness facilities
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Ski storage
- -Steam room
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby