Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Nagoya Castle in Nagoya, you'll be a 4-minute drive from Nagoya Castle and 7 minutes from Toyota Commemorative Museum of Industry and Technology. This 4-star hotel is 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from Atsuta Jingu Shrine and 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from Osu.
Make yourself at home in one of the 195 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy French cuisine at Crown, one of the hotel's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Nagoya? This hotel has 3897 square feet (362 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2500 for adults and JPY 1500.00 for children (approximately)
- -Conference space
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Hair salon
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free train station pickup
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free self parking
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Indoor pool
- -Free wired Internet